JIRA Admin, Part 1 & 2
Atlassian JIRA today is one of the most commonly used tools to manage projects in software development, IT and business. The strengths of JIRA include high flexibility and adaptability. To take advantage of these benefits, the system administrator needs a lot of know-how to implement wanted adaptions.
Exactly this knowledge is conveyed in the "JIRA Admin, Part 1 & 2" seminar.
- Configuration of JIRA Systems
- Setting-Up users and groups in JIRA
- Management of global permissions
- Creation and configuration of projects
- Configuration of project roles and permissions
- Configuring issue types, fields and screens
- Customization of Workflows
- Configuring Board and Sprint Permission
- Applying new configurations to projects
Andreas Essigkrug has supported companies for more than 20 years in improving and modernizing their software development, with expertise spanning software development methodology, evaluation, configuration and usage of tools. For 14 of these years, he worked as Trainer, Consultant, Team Lead and Project Lead at Rational Software and IBM.
Senior Solution Architect / Project Lead,
Authorized Atlassian Instructor
ASERVO Software GmbH