QASymphony qTest eXplorer
qTest eXplorer is a test execution recorder & documentation tool that is a part of the qTest platform. It records all the data of a testing session and automatically creates detailed documentation.
- Tracks all interactions from the testing session and automatically creates defect documentation into JIRA
- Easy to manage and edit defect documentation
- Quickly adds annotations and other information
- Instantly submit detailed defect documentation to JIRA so you can share with team members
- Accelerate your automation process by turning manual scripts into automation code
- Integrations: Selenium, Cucumber, Test Plant, J-Unit, Jenkins, Test NG, Bamboo, and more
qTest eXplorer is more than just a recording gimmick, it enables in an easy, intuitive way technical and non-technical users to capture, record and mark-up sessions describing a testcase. The option to generate more than just a skeleton for automating tests accelerates the creation of automated tests and improve efficiency.