Atlassian Confluence is a collaboration software and an easy to use Enterprise-Wiki that is highly integrated with other Atlassian tools such as JIRA Software. Create requirements, project plans, documentation, meeting notes and simply include text, tables and charts.
- Project-related spaces for a teamto share knowledge, information and keep work organized
- Word-like WYSIWYG editor including tables, embedded charts and multi-column layout
- Drag anddrop for charts
- Supports synchronous collaboration on the same page
- Structuring and navigation bybranches und tables of contents
- Version history and change tracking of different versions
- Import option for WORD documents, export in Word or pdf
Atlassian Confluence is not only very popular with software development teams. Its intuitive handling provides a low barrier to entry, making it attractive for non-technical users, too. Confluence supports a close collaboration between technical team, development and operations, thus providing a critical building block for teams bringing DevOps to life.