OpenMake Meister® Enterprise
OpenMake Meister® Enterprise is a build automation solution that enables builds to be created much more simply and quickly.
Meister works with model-driven build services, which enables individual, hand-written build scripts, as are usual with Ant, Make or Maven, to be avoided. Meister’s build services stand out thanks to a high level of reusability and support the compile/link/archive processes of more than 200 languages and database objects, including the common languages Java, .Net, C# and C/C++.
The acceleration of builds is achieved through the use of the mechanisms “Build Avoidance” and “Parallelized Build Processing”. “Build Avoidance” means that only those things that are really needed are compiled. “Parallel Build Processing” means a complete rebuild takes place via compile and link processes running in parallel, and the compiler is invoked simultaneously.
- Enterprise scalability and cross-platform support (including z/OS)
- Identical build services within and outside the IDE
- Integrated continuous integration server
- Source code scanning and reporting
- Audit and impact analysis reports
- Integration: TFS, Git, SVN, IBM ClearCase, Perforce, CVS, Serena ChangeMan, CA Release Automation and CA Harvest, Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, TeamCity, TeamForgeEnterprise scalability and cross-platform support – most common languages for cross-platforms supported by default, including z/OS.
Meister is a modern build and CI tool that can help to reduce build times with minimal outlay in a matter of minutes by up to 50% and more.
The maintenance requirements for the build system are a lot lower than for script-based solutions thanks to the utilisation of reusable build services.
The clear audit and trend reports enable builds to be assessed continuously and reliably with regard to quality and suitability for the production environment.
Meister can be integrated simply into existing CI solutions with Jenkins.