Agile and Scrum Essentials
The “Agile and scrum essentials” workshop introduces participants to the most important aspects of an agile team. Successful agility requires close cooperation and the permanent exchange of information in the team.
In contrast to the certification courses, this workshop can be geared towards your specific requirements.
- Introduction to agile and scrum
- Roles and responsibilities in agile teams
- Requirements specifications via user stories
- Management and prioritisation of the product backlog
- Sprint planning, execution and assessment
- “Definition of done” and meaning
- Dealing with organisational obstacles