With DeployHub Pro (formerly Release Engineer) as a scalable application release automation (ARA) solution, the management, configuration and re-use of all release and deploy elements can be centralised. Its flexible design enables operation release standards to be defined, which can be inherited and adjusted individually in line with the specific requirements of each project team. DeployHub supports multi-tier platforms and does not require software agents.
- Release Train Management
- Calendar and automated release schedules
- No software agents needed on the target systems
- Traceability of application dependencies and versions
- “Roll forward” approach for incremental deployments
- Recording of all actions and events for software audits, governance and transparency
- Role based Security
- Comprehensive OS support: Windows, Unix/Aix/Linux and mid-tier systems like Tandem, Stratus, OpenVMS, iSeries, Tru64 and IBM4690.
- Deployment support: IIS6, IIS7, Tomcat, Weblogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Jetty, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, DB2
- Integrations: CloudBees Continuous Delivery Pipeline, Jenkins Blue Ocean, or your continuous integration workflow
A slim version of DeployHub is available as an Open Source ARA offering at www.DeployHub.org. ASERVO is also offering services around the implementation and migration of the OSS version of DeployHub - contact us.
Getting the required releases into the production area more quickly represents a significant challenge for Development as well as Operations. The current methods of using scripts for controlling transfers are reaching their limits. The DevOps solution from OpenMake enables uniform deployment without scripting for Windows as well as Linux/Unix operating systems plus various different server components and databases. In contrast to competitor products, DeployHub uses a domain structure, which simplifies the exchange of release components and dependencies for reuse across multiple teams. Furthermore, the product offers a unique “roll forward” logic for incremental release processing.
In our opinion, DeployHub represents a “state-of-the-art” DevOps solution, not least because of the agentless technology, and offers the best price/performance ratio of any DevOps tools currently available on the market.